Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Mist (ADW/Apex/GO/Nova) Icons v1.2.0 APK

Mist (ADW/Apex/GO/Nova) Icons v1.2.0 APK
Requirements: 3.1 and up
Overview: NEW! The Mist Update Challenge!



 See an icon not themed? I am sure you do! Send me an email stating your list of icons. And if you find those icons absent in the next theme update (which comes out every 2 days) you get a FULL REFUND!!
----------------------------------------------------------

Presenting my first icon pack, Mist.

Mist is a set of minimalistically designed icons, the icon theme being compatible with most popular homescreen replacement apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Action Launcher, Holo Launcher, Go Launcher and Next Launcher 3D.

I have chosen to attach the "beta" tag to the app as development will be a continuous process (till I finish sufficient number of icons.) I intend to update the icon theme every two days. Be prepared to receive frequent update notifications!
Suggestions for improvement are most welcome!

Version 1.2.0
• More Icons, over 300 now!

More Info: Google Play







0 comments:

Post a Comment